The Xunta de Galicia committed itself to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on the accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices..
This accessibility statement applies to the Centro Galego de Arte Contemporánea.
Status of compliance
This website is partially compliant with RD 112/2018 due to the following exceptions.
Non accessible content
The content that is then collected is not accessible to the next pole:
- lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
- There may be problems perceiving some elements of the site affecting the requirements 18.104.22.168 Non-textual content and 22.214.171.124 Information and relations of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- You may experience problems with access and functionality of site elements affecting the requirements of 126.96.36.199 Focus order and 188.8.131.52 Purpose of links (in your context) of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- Some information regarding elements of the site may not be available that affects understanding of how to use these elements or the information they provide affecting the requirement 184.108.40.206 UNE-EN 301 549:2019 labels or instructions.
- Some browsers or support products may experience problems interpreting some elements of this site affecting the requirement 220.127.116.11. Processing of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: it does not apply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 08/10/2020.
The method used to prepare the declaration of a self-evaluation carried out by the Agency for the Technological Modernisation of Galicia (Amtega).
Last revision gives statement: 08/10/2020.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as informing about possible breaches of this web site, transmitting other access difficulties to the content or formulating any other query or suggestion of improvement related to the accessibility of this web site through The Integrated System of Citizenship Assistance of electronic, telephone or face-to-face success..
The communications will be received and processed by the Xunta de Galicia.
The complaint procedure collected under Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on 20 September 2020.
Date of last revision
The last accessibility review was conducted on 08/10/2020.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 - W3C Recommendation published on 5 June 2018
- Quick guide on how to comply with the accessibility guidelines for web content version 2 - W3C publication
- W3C Accessibility Initiative
- Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices
- Accessibility strategy - Portal da Administración electrónica
- Standard UNE-EN 301 549:2019, with version 2.1.2 of Standard EN 301 549:2018, "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services"
- Attention to the citizens